5-Book Anderson Design Group Complete Library Set (Best Seller)
SAVE $40 when you buy 5 books in a bundle! Sold separately, they'd cost $239—now you can own all 5 ADG poster art books for only $199.99.
We published our first poster series in 2004. Our first coffee table book came out in 2008. Since then, we have published a total of 5 coffee table books, each filled with our poster art, photography, historical info, and behind-the-scenes photos of how we create our artwork. For the first time ever, we are proud to offer the complete 5-book set at a substantial discount—five books for the price of four! Now you can own all 5 of our hardcover books, or buy the set to keep your fave(s) and give the others as gifts. (Psssst—nobody has to know how much you saved on their gift!)
This deluxe 5-book deluxe bundle includes:
1. Our best-selling book: 63 Illustrated National Parks by Nathan Anderson and Joel Anderson, featuring the poster art of ADG and oil paintings by Kai Carpenter.
2. Our NEW book: Illustrated Guide To Exploring The Grand Circle by Daniel S. Pierce and Joel Anderson, featuring the poster art of ADG and photos by Joel Anderson.
3. Illustrated Guide To The Great Smoky Mountains National Park by Daniel S. Pierce and Joel Anderson,featuring poster art by ADG and oil paintings by Kai Carpenter.
4. The Art of Kai Carpenter: A New Golden Age of Illustration by Nathan Anderson and Joel Anderson, featuring the oil paintings and sketches of Kai Carpenter.
5. Our very first book: The Spirit Of Nashville by Joel Anderson and Angela Patterson, featuring the classic Music City poster art of ADG